2020 EJ Herrmann Invitational and COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the uncertainty surrounding what to expect this fall, the EJ Herrmann Race Committee made the difficult decision a few months ago to cancel the 2020 EJ Herrmann Invitational. This decision was made taking into consideration the health and safety of our student athletes, volunteers, and spectators. We hope to see you on Saturday, September 25, 2021 for the return of the EJ Herrmann!
The E. J. Herrmann Invitational uses a computerized on-line entry system.
- All runners on all levels (Junior High, Junior Varsity, Varsity, and Elite) must be entered on-line at http://ny.milesplit.com.
- Coaches of teams on the Junior High, Junior Varsity, Varsity, and Elite levels are responsible for entering their athletes on-line at http://ny.milesplit.com.
- Coaches can e-mail Pat Leone at email@example.com with any questions regarding the on-line entry system. Do not e-mail rosters to Pat Leone.
- Each athlete will be designated a tag with a bar code. These tags with bar codes are not interchangeable among athletes.
- Coaches are responsible for giving each athlete the assigned tag with his or her bar code prior to their race.
- All computerized on-line entries must be submitted on-line no later than Sunday, 20 September 2020. Only registered computerized entrants may complete at the meet. There are no exceptions.
- Results will be posted on the backstop of the Little League Field, located near the concession stand and finish line, within minutes of the completion of each race. Awards may be claimed at the awards tent after results are posted on the backstop.
- Results of each event are available on-line at Leone Timing within 5 minutes after the conclusion of each event.